steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Friday, March 12, 2010

Teenagers and The Hair Spray!

I don’t need to describe the condition of a bathroom after a teenager has left and gone to school. Hair spray is everywhere. As frustrating as it is, I well remember doing the exact thing many years ago. Hair spray has been around for a long time.

The bathroom looks much like a disaster zone after the kids leave for school. There is hair spray on the mirror and walls. Before anyone gets to the realization that the mirror and walls need desperate attention, weeks have passed. The counters are full of an assortment of spills, drops and smudges! The toilet seat even has hair spray on it. If there are boys in the house, let’s not forget how the toilets and the floor look after a few days, let alone weeks! If this isn’t a bad enough situation, the bickering to see who is going to clean the bathroom is never-ending.

I wondered how I could ever get through this war zone without the Comet, Windex, toilet bowl cleaner, swiffer and lots of paper towels? Everywhere I turned, I kept reading an article on cleaning green. There is so much talk about not using toxic chemicals.

I saw a commercial on the Sargent Steam machine. I actually came across the Steams My Team blog and called about it. My cleaning solution has been solved!

I have worked on the beveled edges on the doors where the hair spray was caked on. When that hot steam hit the doors, I was able to whip away the dirt with a rag. The doors, the wall behind the mirror, and the mirror were gleaming. A soft micro fiber cloth on the mirror made them look sparkling. There was true amazement on my face. The entire process maybe took about 20 minutes. I had saved so much time. I no longer needed ANY chemicals in my house at all.

I actually have so much room under my sinks, the bathroom cabinets, and storage room, that the shelves looked bare! I must have had hundreds of dollars worth of this and that I had seen advertised on television that I bought almost every week. None of them work like they say they will! They just cost a lot of money and give the companies a huge profit every year.

That was a year ago now. Cleaning with steam has made our home happier, cleaner, and saved us from anymore expensive chemicals. My teenagers are thrilled to use a steam cleaner. It makes cleaning fun!

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having a FREE cleaning demonstration in your home, call Michelle at 801-979-6707.
I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, I decided not only to use the machines in my cleaning business, but also to become an independent business owner. Steams My Team is listed on Angie’s List!

No comments:

Post a Comment