steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Friday, March 12, 2010

No More Scrubbing the BBQ Grill


Have you ever had dinner guests come over on really short notice? This morning, my boyfriend tells me he wants to have some of the players on his rugby team over for dinner after their big game. TONIGHT! I was kind of in a frenzy trying to get the house organized and something planned for dinner that could feed a rugby team.

I decided to have burgers and hot dogs on the BBQ with a good simple pasta salad and dessert of some sort; the whole nine yards. (Go big or go home, right?) It would be fast and feed lots of hungry rugby players. I ran to the store and got everything ready for later, when I got home I noticed the barbeque was filthy and the patio furniture was a disaster! I couldn’t even see through the dirt and grime. I didn’t want to spend much time in the house with it being such nice weather. I thought I’d still be cleaning when they all get here. Then I remembered I have my very own miracle machine--my steam cleaner!

I took a deep breath, filled my steam cleaner with ordinary tap water, and while it was heating up, I brushed all the loose dirt and char off the BBQ. When my machine was ready, I started with my patio furniture. I put on my diamond brush with and cloth and turned on the steam. In less than ten minutes, I had my whole patio set sparkling clean and set up. They looked like a brand new patio set!

Next I moved over to my BBQ and steam cleaned the textured outside with my steam nozzle and 2” stiff brush and watched the dirt and grime melt away with almost no effort at all. I added a spiral-cut stainless steel scrubber to do the racks and the charred muck on the bottom by the grease catcher.

My whole barbeque was clean and sparkly in a total of 20 minutes. That job used to take all afternoon! The meal was ready to go and my patio looked amazing. I got to sit back and relax until game time. They won of course. I enjoy myself in the sun and came home for a great yummy meal with good friends on my sparkling clean patio. All of this thanks to my steam cleaner.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having a FREE cleaning demonstration in your home, call Michelle at 801-979-6707.
I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, I decided not only to use the machines in my cleaning business, but also to become an independent business owner. Steams My Team is listed on Angie’s List!

No comments:

Post a Comment