steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Mother’s Smelly Old Sofa

Recently my friend moved her elderly mother into a retirement facility. Even though it was a very difficult decision, she knew it was the best thing for her mother. The facility was much smaller than her mother’s house, so she had to downsize substantially.

Her mother had been a smoker for years and the thought of moving that smelly old sofa and chair into her new place was not very appealing. Buying new furniture was out of the question.

My friend did not need any added stress at this time, so I volunteered my time and the use of my steam cleaner. She had her doubts but I knew my steamer would get the nicotine stains and smoky smells out of the furniture, walls, ceilings and floors in no time. I knew she had to get this smoky old house ready to sell.

The Sargent Steam machine had no problems getting to the job. The 298 degree temperature and 50 pounds of pressure blasted the dirt, grime and smells out of everything in an amazingly short time. My friend watched in wonder as I went from one job to another. As soon as the furniture was finished, I steamed the walls clean. There was no need to paint them because they looked bright and clean. My friend had brought with her rubber gloves and an arm full of nasty chemicals to use. I used nothing but ordinary tap water.

My friend became a true believer in cleaning with steam.

You too can reap the benefits of using steam in your home, office or car. Go to the google site: Steams My Team and you may read the many articles there and see what the little red cleaning devil will do. Call Michelle Jacobsen at 801-979-6707.

I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, I decided not only to use the machines in my cleaning business, but also to become an independent business owner. Steams My Team is listed on Angie’s List!

No comments:

Post a Comment