steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Monday, March 29, 2010

Healthy Home Cleaning Alternative

How many people out there have the same cleaning challenges that I do- When to clean? How to clean? Is it safe to clean with this or are these chemicals harmful to me or my family? Should I clean green? Will cleaning green actually work?

With so many questions and concerns I decided to do some research. I was surprised to find that in a January 2009 report by the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine it stated “all the women in their study who were exposed to cleaning agents, including both asthmatic and non-asthmatic participants, had respiratory symptoms in response.” Since asthma runs in my family I was now scared to death that I could actually be giving myself and my family a chronic illness by cleaning! WOW! Who knew?

I decided to research a bit deeper into eliminating those harsh and toxic cleaning chemicals and my research led me to cleaning with steam. Steam uses ordinary tap water to clean and sanitize practically every surface in my home. With steam, I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals that are harmful or fatal if accidentally ingested or inhaled.

There were so many steam cleaners to choose from out there. Small hand held ones that were about $99 and big industrial looking ones that were about $7,000. Luckily I found a steam cleaner that was right in the middle cost-wise at about $1,200. You might think I’m crazy for spending all that money on a steam cleaner but I weighed the pros and cons. Cleaning with steam is not only going to save my family’s health, it’s actually going to save me money over the years instead of cost me money. Can you believe that?
I bought my steamer at Sargent Steam and I’m so impressed with it! It easily blasts through my toughest grime and hardest jobs, but is gentle enough for use on my hardwood floors and painted walls. I can’t believe how versatile this machine is! I absolutely LOVE it! And so does the environment. You really can have it all- a clean home, a healthy family and a green cleaner that actually works.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having a FREE cleaning demonstration in your home, call Michelle at 801-979-6707.
I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, I decided not only to use the machines in my cleaning business, but also to become an independent business owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment