steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Please Stay Off Those Ladders!!

I have finally truly learned my lesson. Cleaning has always been something I loved, both because I like clean, but cleaning is good for stress. Last summer I decided to clean my outside windows, using an old ladder I knew wasn’t that safe. It would suffice this time and I’d never use it again. The ladder never got used again, yes, but I fell off backwards onto the cement driveway. A neighbor found me lying there all bloody and called the ambulance. I spent 4 days in a trauma unit at a cost of $13,000!

Are you looking for a better solution to tedious cleaning or do you find yourself wondering what the easiest and most effective way to clean is?

Nearly everyone unknowingly spends about $35 a month of one cleaning chemical after another, trying to get the same results they do on television ads. In a year’s time, with auto detailing and carpet cleaning, you are spending over $400 a year, which is a very low estimate.

A steamer is just like buying anything else. Do you want a tiny little car for your family or do you need something larger? Something bigger and better always costs more! As important is that you have a local place to have service if you need to. To my knowledge, no other steam company has someone go directly to your home and give you an hour free demonstration! If you buy another machine and don’t like it, you must pack it up and send it back. Why not first see the Sargent Steamer first and THEN make your decision?

If you are out-of-town, we have extensive online classes to teach you how to use your machine using excellent videos.

Make house cleaning fun!

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having a FREE cleaning demonstration in your home, call Michelle at 801-979-6707.
I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, I decided not only to use the machines in my cleaning business, but also to become an independent business owner. Steams My Team is listed on Angie’s List!

No comments:

Post a Comment