steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Get Off That Ladder to Clean Walls!!

How many of you out there hate cleaning your painted walls so much you just don’t do it at all? Are you looking for a better solution or do you find yourself wondering what is the easiest and most effective way to clean these darn things?

I am here to tell you that your search is over! I have found the quickest, simplest, absolute best way to clean those walls. Heck, you can even tackle the ceiling at the same time it is so easy.

How you ask – with the most amazing indoor power tool I have ever used. My steam cleaner. I am shocked at how easy it is to clean my walls since buying my steam cleaner.

I used to save this tedious chore for my once a year cleaning project. It was always a weekend long project and by the time I got around to it each year my walls were filthy! Seems like I was even having to bribe the kids to help and then listen to them complain the whole time!

What I hated as much as the complaining was that ridiculous bucket of dirty water that was putting grime right back on my walls and how that dirty water was constantly dripping down my arms. Another thing that was irritating was having to go up and down that stupid ladder what seemed like a thousand times! Ugh!

With my steamer this chore is no longer put off for years as at time, in fact I would be willing to do it every week if it needed it. It really is that easy. I simply turn the machine on wait a few minutes for it to heat up.
Once heated I attach the extension wands so I can stand comfortably on the floor and still reach even the ceiling. I do not miss that ladder! I attach the rectangle brush with a cloth on it and begin to clean the walls in an up and down vacuuming motion.

Steaming means no more buckets with dirty water, ladders, mess and best of all no complaining from the kids. Although, now we do have fights over who gets to use this way cool steamer tool next!


For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having
Steams My Team make an appointment to go to your home and clean with steam call Michelle at 801-979-6707 or e-mail her at michellekjac@yahoo.com

I have had many years of cleaning experience. Once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steamer, I decided to become an independent business owner and started my own cleaning business as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment