steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do You Need Your Home Professionally Cleaned?

Are looking for a cleaning service to thoroughly clean your home? Forget about the services that bring the buckets and arm full of toxic chemicals to leave your home smelling like a chemical factory! I clean with only ordinary tap water heated to 298 degrees creating 50 pounds of pressure. Pressurized steam blasts dirt, grime and GERMS out of every crevice and surface, leaving them GERM-FREE.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having
Steams My Team make an appointment to go to your home and clean with steam call Michelle at 801-979-6707 or e-mail her at michellekjac@yahoo.com

I have had many years of cleaning experience. Once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steamer, I decided to become an independent business owner and started my own cleaning business as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment