steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Friday, October 23, 2009

Adding Money in My Pocket AND Cleaning Green

How is this possible you may wonder? Well, Sargent Steam was the answer for me! I purchased my Steamer 6 years ago and can I just tell you how nice it is to NEVER have to go down the chemical isle again! I don't have to scramble to the store because I ran out of something I needed to use to clean!

I think my purchase has probably saved me hundreds if not thousands over the years. What I can't put a price on is my children's health. I don't ever have to lock away poisonous cleaning products. Have you ever stopped to think how dangerous toxic chemicals are? Go on the EPA website and read about the dangers of using chemicals in your home. Sargent Steamer uses ordinary tap water and that's all that's needed.

Our family feels healthier and everything is just cleaner! Not to mention I am doing my part to save our beautiful planet! If that isn't important I don't know what is.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having
Steams My Team make an appointment to go to your home and clean with steam call Michelle at 801-979-6707 or e-mail her at michellekjac@yahoo.com

I have had many years of cleaning experience. Once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steamer, I decided to become an independent business owner and started my own cleaning business as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment