steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

“Momma, I had an accident…in my bed”

Two days ago was bed changing day at my house. I have to be completely honest, I had been noticing an odor in my 4 year olds bedroom that I recognized


Clean up Urine on Mattresses
(URINE) but I couldn’t locate the source. My child has never been a bed wetter but as you all know accidents do happen.

Immediately I felt overwhelmed as I stood there staring at this stain wondering how I was going to remove not only the stain but the bacteria and odor. The mattress was fairly new and definitely not disposable but I was new at this kind of thing and didn’t know where to start.

I live a very hectic life so I needed a quick and convenient way to handle this situation. I researched this problem online trying to find the best approach. I wanted a sanitary method but every solution I found included some kind of chemical which I didn’t want to expose my child to.

I turned to the one thing in my closet that has never let me down, my Sargent Steam. I went to their amazing website for proper instructions and found this was going to be a lot easier than I had imagined.

These were my exact instructions. Attach 2 extensions and the rectangle brush covered with a cloth to the end of my hose. Turn the steam on and go north and south then east and west over the stain with a vacuuming motion.

Repeat this process with a clean cloth until the stain is gone. The steam removed the stain, killed the bacteria that was causing the odor and as an added benefit killed the unseen dust mites or other allergens that might have been present!

This took about 20 minutes, did an amazing job and not a nasty chemical was used. The mattress was dry by the time the sheets were laundered. That’s the kind of solution I was looking for and couldn’t find anywhere but with Sargent Steam.

I rest assured my child’s mattress is good as new and he is not sleeping with any little uninvited guests. I am always finding new reasons to love
my Sargent Steam even more. This thing is definitely addicting. I encourage everyone to check this amazing cleaning tool out and see
for yourself why I’m head over heals in love with my Sargent. Visit their website http://www.sargentsteam.com.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner or having Steams My Team come out and clean with steam in your home call Michelle at 801-979-6707 or email at michelle@sargentsteam.com.

I have had many years of cleaning experience. Once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steamer, I decided to quit my school teaching job and became an independent business owner and started my own cleaning business.

No comments:

Post a Comment