steamer-cart

steamer-cart

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Easier to Keep the House Clean!

When I say it's easier to keep the house clean, I mean the longer you let it go, the more work it is to get it in order. Of course, that's the same philosophy as keeping a desk straightened, a bed made, a garden weeded--you get the idea.
This only applies to some people, however. I was expected to keep my room clean, my own ironing done when I was in high school, and do my part of the house cleaning. In turn, I expected my own daughters to help me around the house. We had that "dreaded list" that came out every Saturday morning!
I had four daughters. My oldest daughter, to my amusement, gets the "dreaded list" out every day. She also has four daughters and they keep up DAILY! My granddaughters are amazing. They all fuss, but it is expected of them to help. Not a bad concept. I have one of the four who "will never have a list." She's grown-up and that's her option.
I have recently had my hands hurting from arthritis. I was watching Good Things Utah one day and saw the Sargent Steam owner demonstrate the machine. I immediately went to her lovely showroom. I was the easiest sale ever. Should I have to give it up, I would never clean again.
Not only can I still have a clean home, but now I can have a sanitized home as well. I no longer use ONE toxic chemical in my home. The machine uses only ordinary tap water heated to 298 degrees and has 50 pounds of pressure. Wow! It's easier, faster, healthier, and cheaper in the long run. I was spending at least $35 a month on this cleaner or that.
Guess what? Who do you suppose also likes my steam machine? You bet! My daughters want to use MINE.
I no longer have the same problems, but here are a few they complain about:

fingerprints muddy footprints spills on the carpet dirty bathtubs
dirty window tracks dirty toys grime in the shower dirty cars
stinky tennis shoes spots on the carpet crayons on the walls

My strict rule: You use it and it is back before dawn!

I no longer worry about grandchildren getting into the toxic chemicals.

Life is easier for me now.

For more information on cleaning with steam, purchasing a steam cleaner, or having a FREE cleaning demonstration in your home, call Michelle at 801-979-6707.
I have many years of experience with a cleaning business, but once I became acquainted with the Sargent Steam cleaner, but also to become a sales representative myself!

3 comments:

  1. Very informative article, I may want one of these machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home will look fantastic, smell fresh and indeed look a million dollars if you use the professional services of People Power Cleaning services.
    Domestic Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the nice post with lot of information. It is really helpful working women and new mommies. Because they help to you by doing all house works cleaning to washing. To check out the best agency.
    Housekeeping in Chennai
    Family Caregivers

    ReplyDelete